- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
First Aid for Your Pets
Emergency treatment and first aid for pets should never be used as a substitute for veterinary care. But it may save your pet’s life before you can get your pet to a veterinarian.
DOGS AND CATS USABLE
Introducing Cardinal Remedy+Recovery Hot Spot Spray 8oz:
Works fast to numb and relieve minor pain
Reduces redness and minor swelling.
Promotes the healing of minor skin irritations caused by itching and scratching.
May be used as often as necessary.
For Hot Spots, & Weeping, Irritated or Red Skin
• Recommended for Dogs Only
• Works fast to relieve minor pain caused by flea bites, bug bites, hot spots or skin irritations and inflammation due to scratching.
• Reduces redness and minor swelling.
• Promotes the healing of minor skin irritations caused by itching or scratching.
• May be used as often as necessary. Until healed use with an Elizabethan Collar (E-Collar) to prevent further scratching.
Use on dogs only. Do not use on dogs less than 12 weeks old. Do not use on puncture wounds. Do not use in eyes or mouth. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.