- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers
40% of dogs are obese. 46% of dogs and 39% of cats now die of cancer. Heart, kidney and liver disease are epidemic. Like people, dogs are what they eat. Save your dog a lot of suffering, and save yourself a fortune in vet bills, by learning the truth about your dog’s diet.
Improving your dog’s diet can add years to your dog’s life and save you a fortune. It doesn’t require a lot of work or expense. It just requires a little knowledge and the desire to give your dog the healthy body he or she deserves.
Science Diet Canine Adult Small & Toy Breed
- Enhanced immunity to support long life expectancy
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for small & toy breeds.
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
3669 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup†)
The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Small & Toy Breed contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
1 – 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
- Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age).
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Carrots, Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
1.5 kg, 8 kg
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.