- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Caring for Your Cats
40% of cats are obese. 46% of dogs and 39% of cats now die of cancer. Heart, kidney and liver disease are epidemic. Like people, cats are what they eat. Save your cat a lot of suffering, and save yourself a fortune in vet bills, by learning the truth about your cat’s diet.
Improving your cat’s diet can add years to your dog’s life and save you a fortune. It doesn’t require a lot of work or expense. It just requires a little knowledge and the desire to give your cat the healthy body he or she deserves.
Introducing Science Diet Feline Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Cat Food 3.5lbs
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years. Contains a special ingredient blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert & interactive.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult cats 11+ years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.