- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Caring for Your Cats
40% of cats are obese. 46% of dogs and 39% of cats now die of cancer. Heart, kidney and liver disease are epidemic. Like people, cats are what they eat. Save your cat a lot of suffering, and save yourself a fortune in vet bills, by learning the truth about your cat’s diet.
Improving your cat’s diet can add years to your dog’s life and save you a fortune. It doesn’t require a lot of work or expense. It just requires a little knowledge and the desire to give your cat the healthy body he or she deserves.
Hill’s Science Diet Introduction
Science Diet Feline Kitten Cat Food
Hill’s Science Diet Kitten cat food is carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients. Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
3.5 lbs, 4 kg
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.