Stefanplast Gulliver 6 IATA size : 92x64x66(H)cm
- Suitable for Old English Sheepdog, Bulldog, Airedale Terrier, Dalmatian, Labrador dog breeds.
- Stefanplast Wheels for Gulliver Pet Carriers are sold separately.
- Recommended to check with individual airlines for requirements.
Summer is the time for travel! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite travel carriers for you guys so that whether you’re going by air or on the road, your four-legged friend can come with you safely and comfortably.
STEFANPLAST GULLIVER 6 IATA
size : 92x64x66(H)cm
With the Stefanplast Gulliver 6 IATA Pet Carrier, your dog can travel safely and comfortably on the plane with you. It’s the dog equivalent of a first class air ticket.
Stefanplast Gulliver is a range of pet carriers which allows animals to travel in comfort and safety. The Stefanplast Gulliver 6 IATA Pet Carrier gets the IATA (International Air Transport Association) approval for air travel.
This pet carrier has a comfort metal door with lockable snap closures. It also comes with a top handle for pulling when wheels (sold separately) are mounted. The Gulliver 6 IATA also has small openings around the pet carrier to allow for air circulation and access to light for your dog inside.
In addition, the Gulliver 6 IATA has two handy compartments on the top, allowing you to store the wheels or any other accessories and documents. This pet carrier comes with a drinking bowl as well. Made with premium plastic in Italy, you can be assured of its quality.
L92 x W64 x H66 cm
For dogs up to 38 kg.
Suitable for Old English Sheepdog, Bulldog, Airedale Terrier, Dalmatian, Labrador dog breeds.
Stefanplast Wheels for Gulliver Pet Carriers are sold separately.
Recommended to check with individual airlines for requirements.
It is important to measure and get the carrier of the appropriate size for your dog.
IATA requires a carrier spacious enough for your dog to stand without touching the roof of the carrier and be able to move or lie around.
– For safer accuracy to measure length: total nose-to-tail length + ½ length of dog’s leg.
– For safer accuracy to measure width: total distance between dog’s shoulder blades x2.
– For safer accuracy to measure height: total height from claw to tip of ear or top of dog’s head.